Whatsapp’s Pros And Cons
WhatsApp has been our favorite messaging app since its inception. There is nothing much to be explained much about this app. It has more than 500 Million + installs worldwide and is counted as the most widely used messaging app till now. Like every coin, WhatsApp also has two sides.
- Wishing relatives and friends doesn’t burn holes in our pocket anymore.
- We can talk limitless. There is no limitation on message length.
- It is a lot cheaper than simple messaging.
- There are large number of emoticons which express our feelings better than the combination of a colon and round brace.
- Group chat is super easy. You don’t even need to persuade them to join the group. The members too have the liberty to leave the chat whenever they want to. A win-win for both sides.
- You can share pictures effortlessly.
- Audio and video sharing was never that easy. Facility to send recorded message is also present.
- The blue tick feature is annoying for some users as it affects their privacy.
- You cannot send files of .doc and .pdf format. These formats among many others aren’t supported.
- GIF images do not work properly.
- Being free has its disadvantage too. WhatsApp has become the hottest medium to promote products. It is really annoying at times.