Vivo X5 Max (The World’s Thinnest Phone) Launched in India
Vivo’s X5 Max was recently catching the limelight as it has been crowned the world’s thinnest smartphone with a mere 4.75mm thickness. The phone was officially announced early December last year and it has been launched in India now.
Display: 5.50-inch (1080×1920 pixels – 401 PPI)
Processor: 1.7GHz (Octa Core – Qualcomm Snapdragon 615)
Rear Camera: 13-megapixel
Front Camera: 5-megapixel
Resolution: 1080×1920 pixels
OS: Android 4.4.4 (Funtouch 2.0 UI)
Battery capacity: 2000mAh
- The 13MP Rear Camera and a 5MP Front Camera.
- Support for external storage card (upto 128Gb).
- Octa-Core Processor with 1.7GHz of clock speed.
- Comes with Android Kitkat 4.4.4
- Price is high for a phone with an unproven brand.
- No support for FM and No Wi-Fi-Direct
- No Magnetometer/Compass and No Temperature Sensor
The phone is priced at Rs. 32,980, which seems to be quite high coming from an unknown brand in the country. Most Chinese manufacturers have targeted low budget phones and that is the reason most people can think of buying them. It may be a challenge for them selling a Chinese phone at such a price but let’s see how they deal with it!